Ye Olde Games: Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego

Sunday, July 8, 2012

1# Ye Olde Games: Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego.Sponser Links

VDO of Ye Olde Games: Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego

Ye Olde Games: Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego Video Clips. Duration : 14.13 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Oregon Trail Game Online Free. For the record, I love thrift stores solely because of the awesome stuff you can find there. Often times you can find really good stuff, and it's cheap. Like this game for example. Cost me and the disc is in near perfect condition. This game makes me miss old PBS children's programming. Stuff that actually made you think and didn't talk down to the viewers. I miss Ghostwriter and Wishbone too. I actually ended up reading Hound of the Baskervilles and The Three Musketeers(Damn Dumas is depressing! I read books to escape in to worlds where things turn out better, not where they turn out like they would in real life! I actually prefer the Disney version with Tim Curry, Charlie Sheen, Oliver Plat, Kiefer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell, and the actress that plays Fiona in Burn Notice! She was still pretty hot back then too.) because of Wishbone. ANYWAY! The game follows the basic Where in X is Carmen Sandiego formula. Find clues, track down the crook, and cuff 'em. They've actually released a version of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on FaceBook that plays almost identically to this. It's one of the few games I'll actually play on FaceBook along with Oregon Trail and Fantasy Online. Actual games on FaceBook! Let's hope the trend catches on!
View Related articles associated with Oregon Trail Game Online Free. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ye Olde Games: Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.